My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Forum Hangout

Chat

Friday, March 27, 2020
I am hoping to have my blog done soon! It is just taking some time !
I hope to have it done by next week !
I know there is a lot of things going on in the world and I hope that everyone
is safe and staying inside !
I know a lot of people are struggling right now from not being able
to get things they need to having anxiety and not being able
to live their normal lives.
I made this FTU Scrapkit special for the time that we are in!
I named it Recover , which I know we will in time,
as long as we all can work together and stay inside and do
what is asked of us as we fight this pandemic!
I hope you enjoy the kit!
**DO NOT SHARE THIS KIT OR THE LINK FOR THE KIT**
**DO NOT UPLOAD IT TO ANY SITES (dropbox, mediafire, etc)**
I would love to see what you made if you use it !
I like Karma on my tags and timelines!
You can email me at karmalizedscraps@gmail.com
You can find me on facebook HERE
You can find my PTU kits @ CDO HERE
& @ Barbara Jensens Store HERE
Love y'all
Love Karma !

Get the kit HERE


29 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, thank you so very much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karma for this amazing kit and I HOPE you are staying safe aslo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful ! Thank you so much for sharing, and you stay safe as well. we will get through this <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muah, thanks a lot is very beautiful!I will take it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for your kind words ! I appreciate you all !

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so very pretty, tysm for your talent x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the pretty kit
    (((((Hugs)))))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much looks great and I think it will nudge my muse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this beautiful kit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merci beaucoup, c'est adorable
    Bravo bravo
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for this beautiful kit, Karma - very kind and I hope you're doing well,
    best wishes,
    Vix x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers