My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Forum Hangout

Chat

Friday, June 12, 2020
Ohh I slacked again!
Here I will be showing you my kits from last Friday June 5th
And today June 12th!

June 5th Releases 
1 IB Kit, 1 Mini, & 1 Mega!!

ScrapKarmalized_IB-BrigidAshwood-14-1
ScrapKarmalized_InTheKitchen-Mega
ScrapKarmalized_LilChef-mini

**Click on the name of the kit & it will take you to it!**







Today's Releases 
2 IB Kits & 1 Regular Kit !! 

ScrapKarmalized_IB-Colourbelle-155-2
ScrapKarmalized_IB-KeithGarvey-284-2
This is my "Father's Day" Kit I made !
My husband is a mechanic and it fit perfectly
because our kiddos always love helping Daddy in the Garage !!
ScrapKarmalized_DadsGarage






Also we have a Fairytale Collab this month !
You can get the Collab for FREE
if you buy any 4 Scrap kits between
now and 10 PM PST June 30th 2020!
Here is my portion :



Here is a preview of the WHOLE COLLAB!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers