My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Forum Hangout

Chat

Tuesday, March 26, 2024
In these videos I am using a gorgeous kit 
called "Flower Me With Happiness"
by Stu AKA Curious Creative Dreams
You can purchase this kit HERE
The tube I used is AI Generated by me
you can find it HERE
Click on videos to bring to full size!

Tag made using the full cluster frame below:




First Tutorial Video-With Voice Audio
In this video you will see how I create a cluster frame
using TWO flower clusters per cluster layer!



Second Tutorial Video- With No Voice Audio
In this video you will see how I create a cluster frame
using ONE flower cluster per cluster layer!



Third Tutorial Video- With Voice Audio 
In this video you will see how I create a cluster
using INDIVIDUAL FLOWERS on the cluster layers!
(Not flowers that are clustered together)


Fourth Tutorial Video-With No Voice Audio
In this video you will see how I finish creating the
 cluster frame with elements included!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers