My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Forum Hangout

Chat

Friday, April 24, 2020
Here are 4 NEW FTU Mini Kits!
I hope you enjoy these kits!
**DO NOT SHARE THIS KIT OR THE LINK FOR THE KIT**
**DO NOT UPLOAD IT TO ANY SITES (dropbox, mediafire, etc)**
I would love to see what you made if you use it !
I like Karma on my tags and timelines!
You can email me at karmalizedscraps@gmail.com
You can find me on facebook HERE
You can find my PTU kits @ CDO HERE
& @ Barbara Jensens Store HERE
Love y'all
Love Karma !


You can get mini one HERE
You can get mini two HERE
You can get mini three HERE
You can get mini four HERE






39 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing these nice mini kits

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat.
    Thank you for the pretty kits
    ((((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh muah sweetie! thanks a lot! I downloaded all of them! I congratulate you, they are very beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for this awesome treat...definatelyseesome tuts coming your way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much!
    hugs, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great... thanks for sharing your work...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashley, these are all fab, ty so much x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous freebies - thanks so much hun ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for the great kits

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, gorgeous freebies!~ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are beautiful, thank you so very much♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for these awesome kits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so very much for sharing these wonderful kits.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for 2 & 4 mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you so much, you are one of my fave scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank YOU for them all... LOOOVE them

    ReplyDelete
  18. TYSVM for sharing your awesome kits!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much!! They are very beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 'k Was hier nog niet eerder geweest, heb wat freebees meegenomen dankjewel.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers