My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Forum Hangout

Chat

Friday, May 1, 2020
© Copyrights are the most Important part of a creation!
Also the legibility of the © Copyright is highly important!
I made this tutorial if anyone would like to take
a look and hopefully it helps!
Any questions please feel free to ask!!
**DO NOT COPY OR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN**
**I PUT A LOT OF TIME INTO THIS!**

This tutorial was made in Corel Paintshop Pro 2018
Yes that is a 1000x900 canvas below but I made it bigger
so everything would be clear and legible for everyone to read!
**Click on the images to bring them to full size**


Part #2 screenshots 
What size Resolution/Pixel is your canvas







Last thing - here is an example of pixel fonts on a 72 resolution/pixel canvas
And then a 300 resolution/pixel canvas





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive