My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Forum Hangout

Chat

Tuesday, September 3, 2024



This tutorial was written by Ashley Zimmerman on 9/2/2024
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is coincidental.

Supplies I Used:
PSP – I used 2020 but any version will do
Tube of Choice-
I used Anna Marine 69-1
Font of Choice
I used a mask by me - AKK_Mask05
Plugins Used: Eye Candy 4000 Gradiant Glow, Xero Bad Dream
I Used a free kit by Chaos Priestess 
Angel Fall


**Abbreviations I use**
DS- Drop Shadow
LP-Layer Palette
RS-Resize

DONT FORGET TO SHARPEN and ADD DROP SHADOW to EVERY ELEMENT!
Drop Shadow settings used: V:0, H:3, Opacity:50, Blur:10


Open a new canvas 650X650

Drag AFFrameEl01 onto your canvas
Objects-Align-Center in Canvas
RS 93%

Copy and paste your tube layer underneath your frame
I am using the JPG preview of Anna Marine 69-1

Grab your magic wand and select inside the frame
Selections-Modify-Expand by 3
Selections-Invert
Activate your tube layer and hit delete

Duplicate your tube layer
Plugins-Xero-Bad Dream-Default Settings
Blend Mode-Screen
Merge down into your original tube layer

Drag AFFlowerEl02 onto your canvas & RS 50%
Place to the bottom right
Add DS 

Drag AFKeyEl onto your canvas & RS 65%
Place below AFFlowerEl02 add DS

Drag AFFoliageEl onto your canvas & RS 50%
Place below AFKeyEl add DS

Drag AFFlowerEl01 onto your canvas & RS 85%
Place below AFFoliageEl as shown in tag add DS

Duplicate AFFlowerEl02 and move above AFFlowerEl01 to the right

Drag AFStarClusterEl onto your canvas
Flip Horizontal , RS 55% and place above your frame layer to the right

Drag AFHeartEl onto your canvas
RS 35% place above AFFlowerEl01 as shown in tag add DS

Duplicate AFFoliageEl and move below AFStarClusterEl to the right

Drag AFWordartEl onto your canvas & RS 50%
Put this above all your other layers to the left
Add Eye Candy-Gradiant Glow-White 

Drag AFPaper03 onto your canvas
and load mask I used AKK_Mask05

Crop your tag and add credits and name(s)
And we are done!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers